- Ship on next business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Three (3) plys of filtration
- Contains a metal strip that forms to your nose for a better fit
- Elastic ear straps hold masks in place comfortably
- Help reduce exposure of droplets, splashes and sprays such as saliva and respiratory secretions
- #1 brand for medical and personal face masks in Asia
Adults DM95 Disposable Masks – POWECOM (50 Masks)
Healthcare professionals or medical institutions, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-702-357-3350 for bulk orders.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are critical to medical professionals and private individuals alike during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Back To Normal aims to provide equitable access for any one in need. As such, we ask that no one purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for resell purposes.
POWECOM is the official provider of face masks for government use and crisis relief during viral epidemics in China.1
- SARS Severe acute respiratory syndrome – 2003
- H1N1 Influenza A (Swine Flu) – 2009
- H7N9 Asian Lineage Avian Influenza A (Bird Flu) – 2013, 2016, 2017
- African Swine Fever Virus (ASF) – 2019 to current
- COVID-19 Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – 2019 to current
POWECOM Disposable Masks protects against large non-oil airborne particles and filtrates liquid contamination such as droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatters.*
- Help block bacteria, smoke, pollution, ash, dust, pollen and other environmental allergens
- Materials: Soft non-woven polypropylene fabric, melt-blown cotton
- Fifty (50) face masks per box
- Color: Blue & White
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Certification: Nelson ISO9001 2008, CE
- Brand: Powecom (Baoweikang)
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd. (DBA: Guangzhou Powecom Safety Goods Manufacturing Co. Ltd.)
US Guidelines & Safety
Each package is individually sanitized prior to packaging for mail.
Disposable masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one.
If worn by the caregiver, the disposable face mask protects the patient and his or her environment (air, surfaces, equipment, surgical site). If worn by a patient, it prevents the patient from contaminating his or her surroundings and environment. These masks should not be worn for more than 3 to 8 hours continuously, depending on use.
Suitable for high-contact professions including:
- Essential workers – grocery workers, delivery workers, security patrol, cashiers, drivers
- Finance – bankers, tellers, realtors, property management
- Hospitality – front desk agents, janitorial, housekeeping
- Food services – restaurant servers, cooks, hostess, busers
- Cosmetology – nail salons, hair stylists, cosmetologists, tattoo artists
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
*Effective protection under standard conditions when the wearer follow guidelines to properly fit the face mask around the nose, cheeks and chin, without the obstruction of facial hairs.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the FDA, CDC, and China Daily contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|