- Ships same business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- FDA Registered. CE Certified and Tested.
- CDC recommends N95, KN95, FFP2 to protect from bioaerosols (e.g. COVID-19)
- Hypoallergenic (4) plys filtration
- 3D Cup shape. Stores flat and convenient for travel.
- Comfortable elastic ear-loop
- Adjustable nose piece for tight fit
AOXING KN95 Kids Respirator (10 Masks / Pack)
AOXING Kids KN95 Respirator Face Mask are certified to block out over 95% of non-oil particles of 0.25 microns in size, offering equivalent filtration as N95 respirators.*
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >95%, Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >95%
- PM 2.5
- Manufactured and produced in a negative pressure room
- Materials: High efficiency melt-blown filter, soft non-woven fabric, thickened isolated cotton, and polypropylene
- Color: White
Same great product and filtration as the AOXING Adult KN95 Respirators Face Masks.
- Kids friendly 3D fold-out design
- Bendable nose strip
- Hypoallergenic crochet elastic ear-loops
- Easy to slip on and quick removal
Each vacuum sealed packs contain (10) respirator face masks. Packaging ensure sanitation and maintain dry storage conditions.
To reduce shipping cost, this product will be shipped in the original manufacturer sealed vacuum packs of (10) only, without the cardboard box packaging. If buyer wishes to receive the cardboard carton as well, please contact us and we will gladly make arrangements.
*Effective protection under standard conditions when the wearer follow guidelines to properly fit the respirator around the nose, cheeks and chin, without the obstruction of facial hairs to ensure the wearer don’t breathe around the edges of the respirator.
Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFR) are subject to various regulatory standards around the world (see examples below) and provide a much higher level of protection with face form fitting and greater pressure drop. To claim compliance with such standard, these respirators must meet or exceed required physical properties and performance characteristics, which can vary according to the regulatory bodies of different countries.
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the N95/KN95/FFP21 for use in high risk situations, especially by medical personnel during pandemics.
A reference by 3M in a technical bulletin2 demonstrates that several country-specific standards used to grade the FFR tend to converge into functional equivalence. N95 (US), KN95 (China) and FFP2 (EU) standards produce FFR devices that are similar enough to be interchangeable for the purposes of their use in a pandemic. All are good for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from bioaerosols (e.g. viruses), wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, or volcanic eruptions.
- Center for Disease Control
- 3M Science
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies. Shipments are handled under appropriate safety standards and guidelines. Each package is individually sanitized prior to packaging for mail.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the FDA, CDC, and 3M contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 1.5 in|