- Ships same business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cost-effective and durable barrier for added protection
- High-quality, optically clear, distortion-free 7 mil PET plastic
- Light weight with soft elastic headband
- Sponge on forehead for fit and comfort
- Optically clear, anti-fog, and latex-free
Face Shields – Disposable (10 Shields / Pack)
Healthcare professionals or medical institutions, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-702-357-3350 for bulk orders.
Disposable full face shield designed for secondary protection. Provides excellent visibility and peripheral vision while protecting the face and neck from accidental splashes and light impact in the work environment. Guards wearer’s eyes, nose, and mouth against splashes from biological sprays, droplets, saliva, oils, or chemicals when used with appropriate eye protection and respirators. Fits well over glasses and protective spectacles. Soft sponge foam and flexible PET plastic visor contour to wearer’s head shape for best fit. Ships flat and ready-use with simple and easy assembly.
Recommended application: Added protection when providing patient services or handling of specimens (e.g. dental, vision, clinical, pathology, vaccination), food & beverage, commercial kitchens, housekeeping, close contact guest services (e.g. salons, cosmetology)
Directions: Remove outer plastic protective film. Peel plastic strip on the back of foam strip and adhere the soft foam to the inside of the shield before using.
- Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) visor, knitted polyurethane banding
- Quantity: Ten (10) face shields per pack
- Color: Clear visor, White elastic headband
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Size: On size fits all
- Shield Dimensions: 13″ (W) x 8.5” (L) x 7 mil thick
- Foam Dimensions: 8.25″ (W) x 1.25″ (L) x 1″ thick
- Thickness of banding: 0.18mm
- Weight: 40 grams per face shield
- Certifications: GB/14866-2006
- Manufacturer: Hangzhou Jizhi Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Country of Origin: China
US Guidelines & Safety
Basic eye protection must be worn under faceshields to protect from flying particles and hazardous splashes. Must be worn over approved glasses, goggles, or face masks for effective bio-aerosols protection. Keep away from flammables. For more information, visit cdc.gov.
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the CDC and Hangzhou Jizhi Tech. Co., Ltd. contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy of such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
Back To Normal LLC makes no representation or warranty that Hangzhou Jizhi Tech. Co., Ltd. products will provide absolute protection from contact or exposure to contaminants or blood, or eliminate the risk of contracting diseases of any nature. OSHA requires the employer to evaluate the task and type of exposure anticipated and select the appropriate PPE that reduces the employee’s exposure to potential hazards.