- Ships same business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Comfortable, strong and durable for demanding situations
- Appropriate for low risk of exposure to fluid
- Low-linting material helps to provide a clean environment
- Idea for extended wear
- AAMI Level 2 Compliant
Cardinal Health Medical Isolation Gown Level 2 AAMI (10 Gowns / Pack)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Healthcare professionals or medical institutions, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-702-357-3350 for bulk orders.
Cardinal Health single use disposable gowns. Medium weight SMS balances mix of protection and comfort. This multi-ply, AAMI Level 2 yellow isolation gown is made of breathable, strong, and durable material for demanding situations. Protective gown engineered to take care of you the way you take care of others.
- Material: Medium weight Spunbond/Meltblown/Spunbond (SMS)
- Ten (10) gowns per pack
- Color: Yellow
- Cuff: Elastic wrists ensure proper glove donning
- Neck: Tape tab neck
- Waist: Strap tie
- Back: Overlapping full-back coverage
- Water resistance: Impact penetration AATCC 42.1 Spray impact < 1.0 g
- Water resistance: Hydrostatic pressure AATCC 272.2 Hydrostatic Pressure > 20 cm
- Anticipated flud exposure: Low fluid levels
- Brand: Cardinal Health
- Model: AT4437
- Size: Extra Large
- AATCC 42 Measures the resistance of fabrics to the liquid penetration of water by impact.
- AATCC 127 Measures the resistance of fabrics to the liquid penetration of water by impact under constant and increasing hydrostatic pressure
US Guidelines & Safety
Per CDC Guidelines on Standard Precautions, the use of isolation gowns is indicated for some interactions between healthcare workers and patients. Transmission-Based Precautions (Contact, Droplet, and Airborne Precautions) are always used in addition to Standard Precautions. Isolation gowns are indicated for use whenever Contact Precautions are in effect, and may be appropriate
when Droplet and/or Airborne Precautions are in effect, depending on the nature of the interaction between the healthcare worker and patient as well as the extent of anticipated blood, body fluid, or pathogen exposure. For more information, visit cdc.gov.
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the CDC and Cardinal Health contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy of such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
Back To Normal LLC makes no representation or warranty that Cardinal Health products will provide absolute protection from contact or exposure to contaminants or blood, or eliminate the risk of contracting diseases of any nature. OSHA requires the employer to evaluate the task and type of exposure anticipated and select the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) that reduces the employee’s exposure to potential hazards.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 in|