- Ships same business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Effective and durable barrier for high level protection
- Poly-Coated Polypropylene (PE Coated) – high fluid resistance
- Low-linting material helps to provide a clean environment
- Idea for extended wear
- AAMI Level 3 Equivalent
TotalDry™ Medical Isolation Gown – Level 3 AAMI Equivalent (10 Gowns / Pack)
Healthcare professionals or medical institutions, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-702-357-3350 for bulk orders.
Premium fluid-resistant disposable level 3 gowns with PE coating. Provide reliable protection for user against infectious agents including the transfer of bodily fluids, blood sprays or splatters, microorganisms and aerosolized viruses. Coverage on the front and sides provides protection from high fluid levels and blood borne pathogens. This multi-ply AAMI Level 3 equivalent isolation gown is made of heavy SMS material to provide moderate fluid protection. This product is NOT made with natural rubber latex.
Examples usage areas: Emergency Room, trauma unit, dental surgeries, arterial blood draw, inserting an Intravenous (IV) line, suturing, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), pathology lab
- Material: 65% Polypropylene, 35% Polyethylene Coated Polypropylene (PE Coated)
- Quantity: Ten (10) gowns per bag, flat pack
- Color: Blue or White
- Cuff: Elastic wrists cuff for proper glove donning
- Neck: Secure Neck Ties
- Waist: Apron waist tie
- Back: Overlapping full-back coverage
- Sleeve Style: Long sleeves
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Water resistance: Impact penetration AATCC 42.1 Spray impact < 1.0 g
- Water resistance: Hydrostatic pressure AATCC 272.2 Hydrostatic Pressure > 50 cm
- Anticipated fluid exposure: Moderate to high fluid levels
- Size: Adult universal. 47 1/4” (W) x 55” (L)
- Certifications: CE. EN14126:2003+AC
- Manufacturer: Wuhan Kangshou Medical Material Co., Ltd (DBA: Wuhan Kangshou Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.)
- Model: 9100-213
- Country of Origin: China
- AATCC 42 Measures the resistance of fabrics to the liquid penetration of water by impact.
- AATCC 127 Measures the resistance of fabrics to the liquid penetration of water by impact under constant and increasing hydrostatic pressure
US Guidelines & Safety
Per CDC Guidelines on Standard Precautions, the use of isolation gowns is indicated for some interactions between healthcare workers and patients. Transmission-Based Precautions (Contact, Droplet, and Airborne Precautions) are always used in addition to Standard Precautions. Isolation gowns are indicated for use whenever Contact Precautions are in effect, and may be appropriate when Droplet and/or Airborne Precautions are in effect, depending on the nature of the interaction between the healthcare worker and patient as well as the extent of anticipated blood, body fluid, or pathogen exposure. For more information, visit cdc.gov.
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the CDC and Wuhan Kanshou Medical Material Co., Ltd contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy of such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
Back To Normal LLC makes no representation or warranty that Wuhan Kanshou Medical Material Co., Ltd. products will provide absolute protection from contact or exposure to contaminants or blood, or eliminate the risk of contracting diseases of any nature. OSHA requires the employer to evaluate the task and type of exposure anticipated and select the appropriate PPE that reduces the employee’s exposure to potential hazards.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 in|