- Ship on same business day from Las Vegas, Nevada
- FDA registered (United States) and CE certified (Europe)
- Medical grade ASTM Level 3
- Three (3) plys of filtration
- Wide elastic ear straps designed for prolonged wear
- Contains a metal strip that forms to your nose for a better fit
- Reduce exposure of droplets, splashes and sprays such as saliva and respiratory secretions
Sunrise Nursing Level 3 Surgical Masks (50 Masks per box)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Healthcare professionals or medical institutions, contact us at email@example.com or call 1-702-357-3350 for bulk orders.
Sunrise Nursing Disposable Protective Masks meets the ASTM Level 3 requirement by American Dental Association for medical use by dentists and dental hygienists.1 When N95 masks are not available, an FDA authorized KN95 mask or ASTM Level 3 surgical mask with a face shield are deemed as the next best selection for healthcare workers’ protection against COVID-19.
Dental healthcare personnel (DHCP) should wear a surgical mask, eye protection, and protective clothing during procedures likely to generate splashing or spattering of blood or other body fluids according to the Center Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).2
- Produced in negative pressure environment. 100,000 level GMP clean room
- <99% Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Materials: Soft non-woven polypropylene fabric, melt-blown cotton
- Fifty (50) face masks per box
- Color: Blue & White
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Standards: EN149:2001+A1:2009, CE, GB/T32610-2016
- Brand: Sunrise Nursing
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Sunrise Sanitary Articles Co., Ltd
- American Dental Association – Interim Mask and Face Shield Guidelines
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Dental Settings During the COVID-19 Response
US Guidelines & Safety
Each package is individually sanitized prior to packaging for mail.
Disposable masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one.
If worn by the caregiver, the disposable face mask protects the patient and his or her environment (air, surfaces, equipment, surgical site). If worn by a patient, it prevents the patient from contaminating his or her surroundings and environment. These masks should not be worn for more than 3 to 8 hours continuously, depending on use.
Suitable for high-contact professions including:
- Medical – Dental hygienist, oral surgeon, ophthalmology, allergists, front desk
- Essential workers in close proximity – assembly lines, factory, grocery workers, delivery workers, security patrol, cashiers, drivers
- Finance – bankers, tellers, realtors, property management
- Hospitality – front desk agents, janitorial, housekeeping
- Food services – restaurant servers, cooks, hostess, busers
- Cosmetology – nail salons, hair stylists, cosmetologists, tattoo artists
If you feel you are at risk for exposure to COVID-19, please follow all CDC guidelines about prevention, testing, and treatment.
- Keep proper social distancing (6 feet),
- wash your hands thoroughly and often, and
- if you feel you may have been exposed, call your doctor immediately.
Returns or Exchanges
All sales are final due to hygiene and safety reasons. Please select carefully as we are unable to accept this product for an exchange, or a partial or full refund.
*Effective protection under standard conditions when the wearer follow guidelines to properly fit the face mask around the nose, cheeks and chin, without the obstruction of facial hairs.
All products are authenticated and manufacturers are vetted as current registrations holders with respective governing bodies.
Back To Normal LLC relies on the data from the FDA, CDC, and Sunrise Nursing contained herein and makes no representations regarding the accuracy such information. Back To Normal LLC will not be held liable for damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|